Ready to Slide into Homebase!

SimplyMissTonya
SimplyMissTonya Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone!

I am new here and I have tracked my fitness and nutrition in the past and it has done wonders. I stopped tracking and then started gaining some back. So I am back at it again!

I give my first round of success at weight loss and getting fit using the SparkPeople website, but it has grown so much and has become so huge. I came here because it just looks so much more simpler to handle.

So I know I will reach my goals and slide into homebase once and for all. I am nearly there!

Tonya

Replies

• Hello Everyone!

I am new here and I have tracked my fitness and nutrition in the past and it has done wonders. I stopped tracking and then started gaining some back. So I am back at it again!

I give my first round of success at weight loss and getting fit using the SparkPeople website, but it has grown so much and has become so huge. I came here because it just looks so much more simpler to handle.

So I know I will reach my goals and slide into homebase once and for all. I am nearly there!

Tonya
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome, SimplyMissTonya :flowerforyou:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME:flowerforyou:

Good to have you here, Miss Tonya. Hope you enjoy the site and all the wonderful people within. :happy:
  • Thank you so much for the warm welcome! :smile:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    alyssa18.gif
This discussion has been closed.