Welcome to all the new folks!

Options
There seems to be alot of sign ups today! I just wanted to say hello, and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, lots of us have had great success using this site :)

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    There seems to be alot of sign ups today! I just wanted to say hello, and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, lots of us have had great success using this site :)
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I just was amazed at your weighloss success on your ticker! Way to go! I'm hoping my ticker will start moving soon. :smile: Until then, I don't think I'm posting it again!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes, let me add my welcome to all the new people!!! Best of luck to you on your journey! I hope you find this site to be as helpful and the people as supportive as I do!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Welcome from a semi-newbie!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    welcome welcome welcome!!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:

I hope you enjoy this wonderful site as much as I do, I second and third that this is an amazing place, the tools and support and advice are great and the people just become like family!:heart:

hugs and can't wait to meet you all!
    Ali

BEST OF LUCK!:drinker:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    awwe thanks!

I am feeling REALLY motivated, just by reading all of these wonderful threads. What a great, supportive community.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    This site abso awesome! you get all the tools, plus the support, and a few wacky friends to boot! Welcome, welcome, welcome!