SueLaboo Posts: 26
    Options
    Congrats on hitting your goal!!!

I swear, MEN....

...wait a minute, I'm a men. Uh oh :sad:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:laugh:
  • neverdull
    Options
    I have learned over the last few years that when someone doesn't know what your expectations are they can never reach them. I am always hoping for flowers for my birthday, but I never get any. This year I posted on facebook that people could send me flowers to my work address. Five bouquets later I realized that since no one knew I wanted flowers they couldn't fulfill my expectations and I would always be disappointed.

This would be a perfect opportunity to tell your husband what your expectations are and then you won't be disappointed.
  • lynxcoco
    lynxcoco Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats on hitting your goal!!!

I swear, MEN....

...wait a minute, I'm a men. Uh oh :sad:

Hilarious!
  • SueLaboo
    SueLaboo Posts: 26
    Options
    I have learned over the last few years that when someone doesn't know what your expectations are they can never reach them. I am always hoping for flowers for my birthday, but I never get any. This year I posted on facebook that people could send me flowers to my work address. Five bouquets later I realized that since no one knew I wanted flowers they couldn't fulfill my expectations and I would always be disappointed.

This would be a perfect opportunity to tell your husband what your expectations are and then you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for the advice...I might just try that!