Beating dead horse: ChaLean Extreme...

Options
WOOO! I picked up this program last week, got some dial-in weights today and hit the ground running with Burn Circuit 1. What a GREAT workout! hahaha my armpits and surrounding muscles are like WTF???? im all shakey, but it's a good shakey :) I cant wait to do the rest of the workouts in this program. Who knew doing an at-home fitness video could be so fun? I like her personality, the set is nice, the music is great...... thanks to everyone who wont shut up about this program. I love it!!!!

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ChaLEAN Extreme right now as well. I'm in week 2 of the Lean Circuit and I am loving how strong I'm getting!

Sharon
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I just started doing the Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid on Saturday, and I am already down 5 inches!! LOVE LOVE LOVE working out with Chalean! Good luck to you!! :bigsmile:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I finish Push Circuit tomorrow...yah me and moving to Lean on Monday!!!!!! It's awesome and after that I'm going to do a hybrid of CLX and Turbo Fire.
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    What are some results everyone is seeing- I bought the program a while back and still haven't done it. I'm almost done with INSANITY and want to start either P90X or ChaLEAN Extreme......
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    What do you need for this video? Just hand weights?
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I love it as well. She is an awesome motivator.

Hand weights is all thats needed.

I can't tell you what my results are as of yet because this is my 2nd attempt at getting started. My 1st set of dial weights were crappy. I took them back and got the bowflex. I'm on burn phase week 1 day 3 (if your count the rest days) day 2 if you don't :smile:

I was thinking about just jumping into the hybrid of turbo fire and this but now I think I will just hold off and wait till I get more comfortable with the program.
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Just for fun... I'm done w/ my first 90 days... I'm down 20lbs (29 total to date) 21 inches and 10% body fat. I'm almost wearing a size 6. I feel amazing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE ChaLEAN Extreme. It's been life changing for me and I'm never going back! I'm now doing a CLX/Brazil Butt Lift hybrid until my TurboFire arrives. I'm HOOKED and you will be too!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • CeleryStalker
    CeleryStalker Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    It's weird because as someone who owns a ton of workout vids, I've never enjoyed any of them. I know people who LOOOOOOVE 30 Day Shred. I cant stand it! I can't walk for 3 days after doing just day 1, level 1. LOL I've never enjoyed doing a workout video like I enjoyed today's workout. It was great!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    This sounds like something I would enjoy.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    That sounds great...will order this dvd! Thanks
  • Luki129
    Luki129 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love Chalean Extreme! I'm 41 and love what this is doing to my body! I am in the Lean phase...first week. (3rd month). Can't wait until I melt the fat away, then you should be able to see my hard work!
  • CeleryStalker
    Options
    So ya...felt great yesterday. Even my bum knee was feeling better AFTER working out than it has felt in weeks. Woke up this morning and my armpits and shoulders were like, uhm, what the HELL did you do to us?

LOL!

No pain, no gain. Or in our case, no pain, no loss. :D Another 5# and I'm going to start trying on jeans that I havent been able to wear in months. Ooooh ya!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 14 to a size 6 in less than 90 days doing this program!! You can check out my results at www.muffintopnomore.com
  • CeleryStalker
    Options
    Holy smokes!
  • JulianneR
    JulianneR Posts: 46
    Options
    What do you mean about people not shutting up about this program???? We're nothing compared to the P90X and Insanity people! :) Ha. :laugh:

To the person who asked what kind of weights you need: the program comes with resistance bands, so you can use them. I use dumbells. The intention of the program is to get STRONG and LEAN, and you lift heavy -- you want to get to failure. Every few weeks I am buying new dumbells. This weekend, I have to go out and get 25's and 30's.

Good luck, everyone!
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2 and am loving it!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I got sexy arms and a sexy back from the program. I did it in the fall last year and did a hybrid with it and Turbo Fire that I just completed. LOVE Chalene Johnson and all her workouts!
  • CeleryStalker
    Options
    Hey Amy! Post some pics, girl! Lets see what you got! And wooo! Your son and mine have something in common, minus the spelling. I've got an Aayden <3
  • CeleryStalker
    Options
    actually, just checked out your profile. O. M. G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    actually, just checked out your profile. O. M. G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks! Cool that we both have kiddos with the same name. :)

I have to admit that I didn't lose much weight if any the first time I did CLX. However, I wasn't counting cals then. I was on a yearlong plateau during that time period. When I added in TF to the mix (especially the HIITs) and started counting calories, I broke through that plateau and lost 11ish pounds. I'm very close to my LTG now. I owe part of it to Chalene's programs. :smile: