smuehlbauer
smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
Need and Idea for dinner.
Whatcha makin?

Replies

• pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Stir Fry with chicken, bell peppers, and broccoli (haha I know not the traditional veggies) and of course some brown rice
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I have salmon in the freezer. When I get home from work (and before the gym) I'll defrost it and put it in a marinade. I'll make some sides to go with...most likely veggies and rice or potatoes to make when I get home from the gym.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    im going out for dinner. i go out at least every thursday, just ordering healthy
  • smketchum
    smketchum Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid my dinner is not very exciting for tonight....it's fend for yourself night at my house so I'm having a lite English muffin, toasted with white albacore tuna made with one sweet pickle and lowfat mayo and one slice of melted Jarlsburg lite swiss cheese and a piece of fruit. Not exciting, but I have been on a major tuna kick lately!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti Squash.
  • iuali81
    iuali81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My husband has school tonight, so just me and the kids. I will probably have a left over turkey burger and maybe some cottage cheese w/ pineapple!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    home made curry with lots of veggies
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Tacos!
    Ground beef with taco mix
    lettuce
    tomato
    cheese
    light sour cream
    onion
    taco sauce

I already ate mine and forgot the cheese. I didnt even miss it. Less calories!
  • Robina102254
    Options
    a bowl of cereal?
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My fiance is cooking tonght cuz I;m working overtime, he is making burgers and a steamfresh veggie side. Not ideal, but I try to keep it easy for him :)
  • MintyStarshine
    Options
    Hefty amount of chicken (6oz) on sandwich with tomato, mild cheddar cheese, and Hellman's regular mayonnaise between two slices of 100% Wheat bread. On the side will be tomato slices (whatever didn't end up on the sandwich) and four strawberries.

Calories: 602
    Fat: 24g
    Sugar: 16
    Fiber: 10
    Protein: 45
    Sodium: 798
    Carbs: 51
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Salmon burger with feta, spinach & mango salsa on it served with a spinach salad and sweet potato fries.
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    steam cabbage with seasoned broccoli/ brown rice; delish:ohwell:
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Cheese & Veggie Stuffed Steak.
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    Seared some chicken breasts and I'm baking them off with sauteed onions, garlic and salsa verde. :) Then some cheese and veggie stuffed whole Hatch chilis. :)
  • lalilalu
    lalilalu Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Smoked cod fritter with my own version of tartare sauce and salad
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Keeping the post going.
    Tonight I'm having shrimp tacos.
    Shrimp, red cabbage soaked with lime juick, some salsa and quac, little bit of cheese and a boat load of cilantro.
    Mmmmmm
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Lentil chili. With large can crushed No salt tomatoes, 1and a 1/2 cans of water .5 tsp. Cayenne pepper, 2 tbls. Chipotle peppers in adobe sauce, onions, peppers- green and red, .5 tbls. brown sugar 1/2 cup dry lentils. I don't use chilli powder anymore once I seen how much salt is in it. Cooked for 2 hours. Serves about 6.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Tonight has to be fast because my boys have scouts so something like tuna salad, fruit, veggies and cheese (they'll have crackers and bread too). Tomorrow it's grilled flank steak, roasted cauliflower, spinach salad and baked potatoes.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Chicken marinara with veggies in the slow cooker, I got the recipe from here!