Any MFP Members in the states affected by the tornados?

Options
If so, I hope you and your families are okay.

Replies

• HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    If so, I hope you and your families are okay.

Ditto!
  • skinnyb450
    skinnyb450 Posts: 288
    Options
    Praying for all to be safe :heart:
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    We didn't get tornadoes here but we did have a rough night. From about 4:30pm til nearly midnight, we had several HUGE systems coming from Alabama and Nashville and we did have many threats for tornadoes and we had several funnel clouds but thankfully none touched down in my area. It was definitely a scary night, packing my family into one room with blankets and pillows to protect ourselves in case one did come.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'm visiting my bf in Alabama, it was bad last night , but the tornadoes passed by us, thank GOD
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I live in a suburb south of Birmingham. The total devastation areas you see on the news are about 20 miles from me. However, there are THOUSANDS of trees down everywhere and many, many areas without power. I feel very fortunate to have my home, my family, and electricity tonight.
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I live in Fultondale, AL (Birmingham, AL). My town was hit pretty hard but no where near what Tuscaloosa got. Our house is okay, thank God but across the street wasn't so fortunate. Please pray for our state as we rebuild and recover.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Here. But not in my town about 20 mins away. The damage is awful buildings are gone and everything. Was a f3 tornado. Please pray for Glade va.