Golden Malted Waffle Batter?

Options
I have a college problem :(
We have Golden Malted Waffle Batter in my dining hall - regular and whole wheat (though the whole wheat doesn't seem to exist on the internet). Thing is, it's in like a vat in liquid form, and we pour it into cups then make our waffles ourselves. Dandy, right?

Well, I really love waffles! But I've been shying away from these because I don't know how to count them. I can measure the quantity of the batter, but how can I assume it's made? D'you think it's made by "package directions" and just sitting there in liquid form? What are the nutrition facts of this mysterious whole wheat batter? Is it possible the batter isn't golden malted at all, and that's just the container it's in?

Also, I'd prefer a calorie count relevant to the quantity of batter, because logging "one waffle" is kind of meaningless to me. Waffle irons vary in size, and even then the amount of batter changes.

Argh! I may be a tad obsessive, but I hate when I can't think of an answer for myself that really satisfies. Any ideas?