Really Weird NSV

Options
maureak
maureak Posts: 107 Member
You might think I'm a little nuts, but I went up 4 pounds over the last week and am happy about it. I had about 5 days of high stress and constant motion stressful work, was not able to get in my normal 8 glasses of water, ate more salty foods than normal and was not able to work out once (all due to moving my mother back to my city from 2 states away).

Why am I happy? Because when I finally got on the scale and saw that I gained 4 pounds, I was not worried in the least. None of the depression from the past or thoughts that I blew it and it's all downhill from here.

I know that most of the weight is water and will come off eventually, now that I'm back to my normal routine. A mental NSV!

Replies

• sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing NSV! You jumped a serious hurdle there :)
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    That's great!

I've been feeling the same way. I've been at this for almost 2 months now and even on the couple days I've gone over, I don't feel like a failure or like giving up. All the previous times I've tried to lose weight, a couple bad days would send me off the deep end and I'd quit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!