I ate 2 meals today :)

I know it doesn't seem like a big deal but for me, it is.

I ate a sleeve of crackers (wow, I know but still)

And then I consumed a plate of pork roast dinner :D

I am pleased (scared but pleased) I weighed in at 108 today which is better than the 105 of last week.

Replies

• Baobab
    Baobab Posts: 17
    I know it doesn't seem like a big deal but for me, it is.

I ate a sleeve of crackers (wow, I know but still)

And then I consumed a plate of pork roast dinner :D

I am pleased (scared but pleased) I weighed in at 108 today which is better than the 105 of last week.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Had to look at your profile to figure out how to take this--but congrats! There are a couple others on here trying to gain weight to be healthy as well. I've always said, it's a reminder that each of us have our own demons to fight.

Keep up the good work!

Oh, and roast pork!! DukeGirl.gif
  • Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    Thats wonderful! Proud of you. :drinker: Keep me informed!! And I'm here if you need anything. :smile:

-Liz
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Good job!

:flowerforyou:

I know how hard (second hand through a friend, or rather I know how hard she worked to be healthy) this can be...but it can be done and you are well on your way.

This is a very supportive board.
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    That's awesome!
    You can do it. Just take it one day at a time. Make sure you are gettin in your vitamins too! :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    I'm sooo proud of you and I can totally understand how scary it is for you this whole experience....and journey honey!

but we are here for you girl...baby steps to getting better hon.:wink: ...we're rooting for you!!!:drinker:

hugs!
    Ali
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Good for you! :drinker: Keep it up! Let me know if you need support or some cyber-help!!!:flowerforyou:
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Good for you Baobab.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    woot!!

wtg, girly!!
  • Good for you!!! :happy:

Congrats, doll! :flowerforyou:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Great Job! Something I remind myself and now you :smile: YOU ARE WORTH IT! :flowerforyou:
  • Please keep eating. I can't tell you how much you hurt those around you by starving yourself. The 40 pounds I'm trying to take off right now was due to the eating I did for a daughter who wouldn't. I would have tanked on thousands of pounds just to get her to eat something! if you take care of your body and your emotional well being, you allow others to be free to take care of themselves. My 18 year-old daughter is on the mend now. Take good care!
  • Yay for you! :flowerforyou: Your doing great, keep it up.
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: WAY TO GO!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Take it one day...--no, one meal....--no, one bite at a time. You are worth it and your health is worth it!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Good job! :drinker: :drinker: Keep going in this direction and you will be so pleased with yourself! I know you can do it, and msg me anytime you want to! :flowerforyou:
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    :flowerforyou: Good for you!:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Way to go honey!!!
    Keep it up girl!:drinker:
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    That is awesome!!! Each meal is one more closer to a healthier you! Keep it going!:flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Great job! :) I'm so glad u found this site, it's such a wonderful support system :)
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    way to go! you can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!