Recovering....

Options
I am looking for some people who are/where in similar situations as me. When I was in high school I struggled with an ED. When I started getting healthy, I started eating and never really stopped. Now nearly 5 years later - I am overweight and need to lose some weight to get healthy. This is the first time I have ever tried to lose weight in a way that is healthy. The first 15 pounds came off pretty "easy" but now I am starting to have to work for it. Most days I have to fight my own mind, because it just seems like it would be quicker to do things the way I did in high school. I want to do things right, and each day I am learning how, but some days it is really hard. I am looking for people who have been here or are here so we can encourage each other along.

Comment here - or friend request me please :-)

Thanks!!!

Replies

• runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I haven't been in a similar situation, but I'd love to be there for support. :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me if you want!
  • rissuhbissuh
    Options
    I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one dealing with this situation and really hope we can help each other out. I know I really need it.
  • mrshen7
    mrshen7 Posts: 2
    Options
    You can do anything you put your mind to! You sound like a very driven person, and this is your time to shine! Go for it girl...and you got a ton of support on your side! :-)