Hello. I'm new to the site as well. This ought to be inter

Options
I have never been on a website such as this. I'm excited about it! I'm hoping that by entering in all the food and beverages I'm taking in each day will help me realize what I should or should not be eating. I was at my goal weight 3 years ago but have since gotten remarried, moved, and have quit my job so I'm settled in again and the weight has just come back on. I DO NOT WANT TO GET ANY BIGGER. I have a cruise scheduled for my birthday the end of January and I want to be able to put on a bathing suit without looking discusting. Also, I have found that when I am at my goal weight I feel much better about having sex because I know I look better and feel much sexier. And, we all need that!

Good luck to you all and HERE WE GO! :smile:

Diane

Replies

• dburrows
    Options
    I have never been on a website such as this. I'm excited about it! I'm hoping that by entering in all the food and beverages I'm taking in each day will help me realize what I should or should not be eating. I was at my goal weight 3 years ago but have since gotten remarried, moved, and have quit my job so I'm settled in again and the weight has just come back on. I DO NOT WANT TO GET ANY BIGGER. I have a cruise scheduled for my birthday the end of January and I want to be able to put on a bathing suit without looking discusting. Also, I have found that when I am at my goal weight I feel much better about having sex because I know I look better and feel much sexier. And, we all need that!

Diane
  • dburrows
    Options

Diane
  • patty
    patty Posts: 2
    Options
    HI IM NEW TO THE SITE ALSO.SO HOW MUCH WEIGHT DO YOU WANT TO LOSE
  • stargirlie
    Options
    hi every1, i am new too, i have about 50 lbs to lose and am doing well this week so far, how are you all? :flowerforyou:
  • nathalie
    Options
    Hi, I can relate with that! I'm not that overweight but the extra pounds tend to curb my libido.
    Told my husband that once I reach my goal we are going lingerie shopping and it will be $$$$.
    Funny eh, he said I could spend to my hearts content..
    I'm going to Mexico beginning of April and want to be fit as well.
    Welcome!!
    nat :flowerforyou:
  • dburrows
    Options
    Hi Patty!

Welcome, welcome!

I am hoping to lose at least 20 lbs. but 30 would be AWESOME!!! I'm so excited about this site!! I think it'll really help make a difference with being able to stick to the calorie counting.

Good luck to you!! How much weight would you like to drop?

Time to go find that Christmas tree and get it put up... that ought to burn a few calories huh? LOL.

Have a good low-cal day!!

Diane
  • dburrows
    Options
    Hi Stargirlie!

Welcome, welcome!!

I just started this site yesterday and I ended up with left over calories I could have eaten so I'm happy with that! I think it'll really help to keep track, don't you?

Good luck with your 50 lbs. and have a great low-cal day!!

Diane
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • dburrows
    Options
    Hi Sarah!

Thank you for your support. I don't know about you but when you are 44 you're just not looking too hot in the bathing suits anymore and especially when your 20 lbs. overweight.

Good luck and have a great low-cal day!!

Diane
  • dburrows
    Options
    Hi Nathalie!!

Thanks for your support. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels less than sexy with the extra pounds. The reward thing of lingerie buying sounds like a GREAT idea!! I'll throw that one at my husband too!! Heck, why not? LOL.

Diane
  • dburrows
    Options
    Hi icandoit!

Thank you for the welcome!! I'm looking forward to hearing your success stories!!

Diane