210 to 190 in 90 days

Options
new to the site but loving it so far...........trying to get to 190 by August 25th, 2011................will not have seen myself that thin for 8 years..........are there any vegetable that are better to eat than others?

Replies

• VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Kale, bok choy, broccoli, chard, spinach better than corn, peas, and I can't think of more at this moment. I love veggies, all kinds.
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    corn is a carb. i believe a veggies are great for you. dark leafy ones i love.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Broccoli and Spinach are my faves. Mushrooms are really good too. Tried Kale the other day and hated it, I just couldn't do it. Way too bitter for me.
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    cucumber combats water retention. Peppers are extrememly high in Vitamin C. Spinach is so versatile you can put it in anything. Squash is a fantastic replacement for potatoes and pasta. Use brown rice over white rice. Celery burns more calories to digest then it gives you and tomatoes are easy to use. When having salad I use amixture of olive oil and lemon juice with pepper and garlic. so good!!
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    cucumber combats water retention. Peppers are extrememly high in Vitamin C. Spinach is so versatile you can put it in anything. Squash is a fantastic replacement for potatoes and pasta. Use brown rice over white rice. Celery burns more calories to digest then it gives you and tomatoes are easy to use. When having salad I use amixture of olive oil and lemon juice with pepper and garlic. so good!!

Thanks for the tips! : )