Hello

Options
Ezada
Ezada Posts: 207 Member
I have been over weight for a significant portion of my life, well now its to the point that my doctor is worried about me. I need to loose 100lbs to get to a healthy weight/height ratio. I need motivation and to be kept in check.

I can do it this time, I know it.

<3

Replies

• brenda_71
    brenda_71 Posts: 151
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request!! Hope this site willl help you get on track!!
  • adfranks
    adfranks Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You can so do it! This site is awesome, and there are loads of people here for support if you need it :) Good luck
  • nooner33
    nooner33 Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes, you definitely CAN. See if this works for you. Every morning when you wake up, take a few minutes and think about why you want to succeed. Tell yourself that you are strong, and you can overcome this. During the day, when you start thinking negative thoughts, stop yourself and try to replace them with something positive. If you can't think of anything positive...here's a thought: everyday that you wake up is a new chance to continue the fight. Everyday you wake up is a blessing, especially if you can still walk. It all starts with one foot in front of the other ;) Good luck and God Bless
  • dlrosss
    dlrosss Posts: 3
    Options
    I will help you. I need to lose the same. amount of weight. We can. support each other.
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :)