life is too short not to laugh all day.

Options
Anidorie
Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
my goal is to make you laugh atleast once. here i go.

joke 1.
Jack and Betty are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.

"Betty, I was wondering -- have you ever cheated on me?"

"Oh Jack, why would you ask such a question now? You don't want to ask that question..."

"Yes, Betty, I really want to know. Please."

"Well, all right. Yes, 3 times."

"Three? When were they?"

"Well, Jack, remember when you were 35 years old and you really wanted to start the business on your own and no bank would give you a loan? Remember how one day the bank president himself came over to the house and signed the loan papers, no questions asked?"

"Oh, Betty, you did that for me! I respect you even more than ever, that you would do such a thing for me! So, when was number 2?"

"Well, Jack, remember when you had that last heart attack and you were needing that very tricky operation, and no surgeon would touch you? Remember how Dr. DeBakey came all the way up here, to do the surgery himself, and then you were in good shape again?"

"I can't believe it! Betty, I love that you should do such a thing for me, to save my life! I couldn't have a more wonderful wife. To do such a thing, you must really love me darling. I couldn't be more moved. When was number 3?"

"Well, Jack, remember a few years ago, when you really wanted to be president of the golf club and you were 17 votes short?"

joke 2,

A man left from work one Friday afternoon. But, being payday, instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend partying with the boys and spending his entire paycheck.

When He finally appeared at home, Sunday Night, he was confronted by a very angry wife and was barraged for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions.

Finally his wife stopped the nagging and simply said to him, "How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?"

To which he replied. "That would be fine with me."

Monday went by and he didn't see his wife. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.

Come Thursday, the swelling went down just enough where he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.

joke 3.
Two old men were fishing off a bridge as they had done daily for many years. Suddenly a funeral procession came down the road.

The one old man reeled in his line, lain down his pole, faced the street and bowed his head until the procession had passed. He then picked up his pole and started fishing again.

The other fisherman was amazed and stated "I didn't know you were that religious."

The other looked at him and said "Least I could do, we've been married 42 years!"

joke 4.
Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.
The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These crazy girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'

joke 5.

Benjamin was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really mad at him.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Benjamin has been missing since Friday.

Replies

• ContinuousEffort
    Options
    Thanks! I needed a laugh.
  • adfranks
    adfranks Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    LMAO! I needed these jokes, thanks :)
  • SimplyDeLish
    Options
    LOL!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • letsdothis2010
    letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    These were good :) thanks for the laugh!
  • asmith0301
    asmith0301 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This was a very much needed post for me today..thanks!:happy:
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    ha! joke #4
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    too funny!Thanks!
  • Anidorie
    Options
    so i wrote thi one and it was too funny to pass up so here it is
    joke 6
    Thibodeaux had a wife named Maria. Thibodeaux came home after work one day and

found Maria standing in the middle of the living room with her hands on her hips. Maria

quickly informed him that her sewing machine had broke and she wanted him to fix it.

Thibodeaux shrugged his shoulders and said " who do i look like? Issac Singer?"

The next day Thibodeaux came home and found Maria in the living room with her hands

on her hips. She quickly told him that the refrigerator broke and she wanted him to fix it.

He shrugged his shoulders and said "who do i look like? William Cullen?"

The next day Thibodeaux came home and found Maria with her hands on her hips and

she quickly informed him that the air condition was broken and she wanted him to fix it.

He shrugged his shoulders and said " Who do i look like? Willis Carrier?"

The next day Boudreaux came walking y the house and Maria called out to him.

"Boudreaux i have got some things broken around the house. Would you come fix it for

me?" Boudreaux was happy to be of service.

Thibodeaux came home and found everything in working order.

"Well honey i see you finally figured out how to get things done yourself." he said as he reached for a bear.

"Why, yes. Boudreaux came by and fixed it for me."

"Oh really? what did he want in return?"

"He said he wanted one of two things. He either wanted for me to bake him a cake or for us to have sex."

"Aww Maria dear, What kind of cake did you bake the man?"

Maria shrugged her shoulders and said "Who do i look like? Betty Crocker?"
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hilarious! Do you write these jokes yourself?
  • Anidorie
    Options
    Hilarious! Do you write these jokes yourself?

i write some of them myself and i reivse some of them. its my stress reliever to write. if i am really upset i want to laugh so i write jokes.