Friday Mini Challenge!

Options
TGIF Fitpeeeps! Friday is PUSH-UP day! 100 push-ups!

They can be broken up throughout the day but must be done by midnight.

No fear there are several levels so ANYONE can do these!

Personally, I'm not a fan as they are REALLY hard for me. I can barely do 5 standard so this will be a serious challenge for me!

Level 1: Wall, ledge or counter push-ups (standing at a sharp angle, slow and complete)

Level 2: Modified push-ups (on knees)

Level 3: Standard push-up

Level 4: Fancy one-armed push-up :)

Push yourself to do AS MANY AS YOU CAN! A combination of levels even?

Sets are not necessary but streching out your arms and rotating wrists is recommended before/after.

Who's down to drop and give me 100?

NEXT WEEK

If anyone is interested, I will repeat this week of mini challenges so that everyone can try to beat their previous number. You will list your previous number and present number like below-

Crunches: Week 1/200 Week 2/225

The whole point of these was to not only hold myself accountable to the challenges but to remind everyone that you CAN indeed fit exercise in ANYWHERE and that progress requires challenge or you will never know just how much you are capable of!

Add me as a friend to get the challenge notifications in your newsfeed :)

Replies

• FruitLoop05317
    Options
    im in!!! will post tomorrow evening after i finish them!!!
  • lashleyrivera
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds fun!
  • gilmoremj3
    gilmoremj3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I love my arms feeling that "good" sore :bigsmile:
  • stepherjensen
    stepherjensen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Definitely in! My sensei has been busting our balls all week with push ups - might as well put all that practice to good use!
  • southafy
    southafy Posts: 6
    Options
    Great idea, im in! :happy:
  • lnmackel
    lnmackel Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in. Let's Do It!
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm in! We'll see how many I can get done today!
  • sherryberry07
    Options
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Absolutely! :-D I was hoping you were going to do pushups :-D

I'm totally in for next week too - these are just great because they are numbers I wouldn't normally shoot for - so having you challenge us with them is super motivating for me. I'll do these as long as you post them! :-)
  • bigmamma3
    bigmamma3 Posts: 134
    Options
    im in didn't see the others
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    Great!!! Can't wait for everyone to do awesome at this challenge and next week's as well! Let's do it!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    sure- why not! This will help me get motivated to do something that I wouldn't typically do.
  • rea1980
    rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Mandam1018
    Mandam1018 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Already did 50 at the gym this morning!
  • ppruden
    ppruden Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm up for the challange!!!
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Push ups are really really hard for me! But I will do it, no matter how long it takes! Will try to do mostly level 2. Check back with you all later!
  • LilianaGarciia
    LilianaGarciia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Im in! guna try and do the ones on my knees because i cant do the others haha! will post later if i manage 2 do them all.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Oooh...this one is scary...I have tried to do pushups recently and couldn't do too much more than 10! And there is no way I can do anything other than the countertop and wall ones while I am here at work...bathroom stall is too small and the bathroom itself is even too small, I would risk having a door slam into my head and feet if anyone came in while I was doing them! I'll try it though! Thanks for the challenge!