Where the weight is coming off

Options
Now I know where all the weight I've lost is coming from! My wrists! They've always been tiny to begin with (just for fun, I measured - it's a six inch wrist). And now my watch is sliding around more than usual, sometimes completely around.

Dear body, I have a checklist of the parts of me that need to lose weight. Incidentally, my wrists ain't on it. No love, me.

Replies

• magdalune
    magdalune Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Now I know where all the weight I've lost is coming from! My wrists! They've always been tiny to begin with (just for fun, I measured - it's a six inch wrist). And now my watch is sliding around more than usual, sometimes completely around.

Dear body, I have a checklist of the parts of me that need to lose weight. Incidentally, my wrists ain't on it. No love, me.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    lol! I know you feel.

Oddly, I swear I have lost fat from my nose! Seriously, it's smaller.

My family looks at me like I'm insane when I say that, but I still think it's true. :laugh:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    isn't that the truth... :laugh:
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Mine coming off everywhere except from the belly... which is where I need it the most. I know it's gotten smaller because of measurements... but not as fast as the rest of the body. If it keeps going this way, I'll look like a 56 year old pregnant women :noway:

Now for more cardio, cardio, cardio :laugh:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Well in the 20 lb that I've gained in the past four years, guess where I did NOT gain it. I don't even think they make a minus size A bra, although my daughter is offering me her training bras. The fat gods just aren't as funny as they think they are.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I lose it from the top down-- face is smaller-- yep, nose, too-- shoulders are smaller, I'm begin to see the faint hints of a collarbone, my-- ahem-- bosom is getting smaller-- belly is still a total poofbag.

:grumble:
  • fitsharon
    fitsharon Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have not been loosing anywhere on my checklist:
    Thighs
    Waist
    Hips
    Butt

But I have lost from:
    Neck
    Bosom
    And yes even my feet!!! I know that is weird but I went down a size in shoes! I asked a friend who is a nutritionalist and she said that is not uncommon!

Who knew!!
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    ugg. I too have shrunk on the top side. And No iftcheiaf, they do not make a minus A. They do make a nearly B. Was a C. Now a nearly B. "Greaaaat.....," she groaned with a hint of sarcasm.