The Universe Says "Lose Weight"

Options
So today my sister and I were at a soda fountain in a restaurant, and as I went to get some diet soda my sister says to me "Why don't you just get Dr. Pepper?" Now, Dr. Pepper is my weakness and I thought to myself ,"why not? I have the calories" So I pushed my cup on the lever thingy after my sister got her Dr. Pepper and the syrup had ran out and it was just carbonated water. Keep in mind my sister just got a perfectly good cup of Dr. Pepper, and oh, she went back a few minutes later and got another perfect cup of Dr. Pepper... if that's not a sign from the universe I don't know what is.

Have any of you had these moments when the universe speaks? :P

Replies

• eouimet
    eouimet Posts: 29
    Options
    i realy felt like getting a frosty so i pulled into the drive through and asked for one, they only had vanilla, yuck why would i want vanilla? frosties are supposed to be chocolate... the universe likes me i guess
  • StrawberryDrip
    Options
    I didn't even know they made vanilla frosties...ewww
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Yes! A few weeks ago I got home from work and didn't really feel like going to the gym to workout (of course, right). Anyways, I totally justify it in my head that I'll just take a night off and relax at home and go to the gym tomorrow. I put on jammies and prepare to sit on the couch all night and lose myself in mindless tv watching. Next thing I know a big thunderstorm descends on the city and boom- electricity is out in my building. I go outside and only like 2 buildings on my block a (ours and the next door neighbors) are out of power. Everyone else is fine. I go back inside- bored now- because what is there to do in a dark, powerless apartment? I put on my gym clothes and go to the gym- where, of course, there is electricity. I felt like God (or the universe or whatever) just did not want me to waste my night sitting on my dusty watching tv. I was thankful for this. I, of course, felt 100% better after going to the gym.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Seems as if....Someone is looking out for you, and is helping you stay on the right track!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I've run 2 5K's this month and have had fabulously gorgeous weather on both days! Almost this entire month has been cold, windy, and raining... but the 2 days I have a 5K planned, the sun is out and it's blue sky as far as the eye can see! Fabulous! :) Thank you, cosmos!