GRRRRRRRRRRRRR HE

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
Will never change once a liar always a liar....

sorry its my ex husband

just needed to yell.... no reply is needed :)

Replies

• sculley
    Options
    Will never change once a liar always a liar....

sorry its my ex husband

just needed to yell.... no reply is needed :)
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have one of those!!! I probably know exactly how you feel. I used to stand in my laundry room with no window and no wall to the outside and scream about him. Feel free! Scream away.
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    if you had of said "once a cheater always a cheater"
    thats not true, you can always do a bit of a snip snip here and there:devil:

hope you feel better soon:flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    Options
    I was truthful with him about me having a crush on someone...well he has been ignoring my phone calls all evening (we have a child together so i was trying to get ahold of him because of that not knowing what he was doing) he is out with a girl and tried to lie about it lol i was like we aren't married anymore do whatever you want but if you want to be my friend don't lie to me.....besides dont ignore your ex wifes calls when she has your son...

I am happy he is going out...but wow...don't lie about something sooooo stupid
  • sculley
    Options

Why do you think we aren't married anymore...he cheated....three times
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    I was truthful with him about me having a crush on someone...well he has been ignoring my phone calls all evening (we have a child together so i was trying to get ahold of him because of that not knowing what he was doing) he is out with a girl and tried to lie about it lol i was like we aren't married anymore do whatever you want but if you want to be my friend don't lie to me.....besides dont ignore your ex wifes calls when she has your son...

its actually funny when they lie about being out with someone else and you know they are lying, even funnier when you aren't together anymore and they still lie about it.... yep, for the most part once a liar always a liar... but he's the one missing out :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options

its actually funny when they lie about being out with someone else and you know they are lying, even funnier when you aren't together anymore and they still lie about it.... yep, for the most part once a liar always a liar... but he's the one missing out :flowerforyou:

amen he is the one missing out.. but i agree and won't repeat the lines.. lol
  • sculley
    Options

That is what I was thinking i was like ARE U KIDDING ME.....
    Thanks for the compliment. MUAH
  • obliged
    Options

oh i am so sorry!!!!! i didnt know!
    i didnt mean it
    SORRY!!!!
    :sad:
  • alifelessevident
    Options

That is what I was thinking i was like ARE U KIDDING ME.....
    Thanks for the compliment. MUAH
    my ex is the same type, and your welcome, but i only speak the truth:glasses:
  • sculley
    Options

oh i am so sorry!!!!! i didnt know!
    i didnt mean it
    SORRY!!!!
    :sad:

Don't be upset... I should have "snip sniped" him..... sorry i just feel like (*&^ right now
  • obliged
    Options

Don't be upset... I should have "snip sniped" him..... sorry i just feel like (*&^ right now

aww *hugs*
    can't say i don't blame you
    would you like to do the honours
    scissors.gif
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My didn't cheat, unless you call hiding a drug habit cheating? Yeah, I caught him. It was ugly. And he owes me 20G in child support, and after me, he earned another ex-wife. So. Do we know who the REAL problem is? We get over it, we grow stronger, and we learn exactly how tough we can be. A real lesson is, though, some people just can't be honest with themselves, therefore they can't be honest with others. It would be great if those people had to wear scarlet L's, for LIAR, so we can spot them in the crowd. :laugh:
  • sculley
    Options
    yeah no kidding
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    @ and Daddy??

Cute - out of the mouths of babes....

I thought she was the nanny all that time, paid her as one.... isn't that fun??
  • sculley
    Options
    @ and Daddy??

dang i am soooooooo sorry
  • sculley
    Options
    atleast yours never kept turning down offers to workout with you when you begged him and then comes home talking about this girl doesn't look like she had two kids and she runs marathons and is awesome (turned out the be the third girl he had an affair with) and he wasn't working out with me.....he was working out with her in the gym because she gave him a "challenge"
  • TNTPete
    Options
    Those are just his excuses, excuses, excuses and justification for his action... he probably even accused you so he could justify.. people do odd things.

One thing positive for you.. he is your EX!! Isn't that wonderful.

Now, working on getting along for the kiddo -- gotta do it and my advice, always act in the best interest of the child and you will find a path for this new relationship.. you don't HAVE to be friends. You just HAVE to get along and work together -- make sense? Good luck!
  • TNTPete
    Options
    :laugh:
    @ and Daddy??

dang i am soooooooo sorry

Thanks -- not your fault though.. unless u r the nanny!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am okay with it now, some time ago and now... he's her problem!! And boy does Karma want to kick her in the butt -- he stopped working (surprise there) and she's doing the supporting.... hmmm.. so see life does have a way of balancing, just got to wait for God's timing not mine.
  • sculley
    Options
    i was only civil to begin with about everything because of my son.....and the one good thing is that he is actually a great dad. So that is my only plus for him.