P90X Classic or Lean?

Options
Hi, I'm pretty sure this question gets asked a lot, but I've looked through 10 pages on the Fitness and Exercise threads and decided it would be quicker just to ask!

I'm looking to shed the last 9 pounds of fat off me, and it's mostly in my tummy and thighs. Yes I know that you can't spot treat ect, but I wanted to add that just in case people saw more of a change from the Classic or Lean in those areas.

What's the difference between the P90x classic and Lean? Thanks so much in advance!

Replies

• siddharth78
    Options
    have you tried asking this question in forums.teambeachbody.com? there are many threads about it. essentially the key difference is around how the workouts are arranged, and some meals.
  • Hunnieshadow
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't even think to look at their website. I'll be getting the DVD's from a friend in a few days.
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    Classic! I personally do not care for the 1 workout that gets used in Lean alot. The cardio based workouts in Classic are fun and very hardcore!
  • winningat41
    Options
    Classic is more weight resistance based while Lean has more cardio workouts in it. That's the biggest difference. My preference is the classic version because the more muscle you have, the more likely you are to burn that fat away much more easily.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    bump