Addicted to this Site!!

Options
Ok, so today is the first day of my new weightloss journey. I signed up to this website this afternoon and can't get off it!!! I've learned alot today reading the various forums and seeing what food add to what as well as how much I could eat if I just got off my butt and exercised a bit!!!

But one problem....how do I get off the site? I'm addicted already!!! I really should be in bed but here I am writting this instead....lol.

K....I'm going to do it this time. Bedtime!! :yawn:

Replies

• Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Ok, so today is the first day of my new weightloss journey. I signed up to this website this afternoon and can't get off it!!! I've learned alot today reading the various forums and seeing what food add to what as well as how much I could eat if I just got off my butt and exercised a bit!!!

But one problem....how do I get off the site? I'm addicted already!!! I really should be in bed but here I am writting this instead....lol.

• alifelessevident
    Options

the never ending dilemma, good luck:happy:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Hahaha...we all have this problem. Welcome to this addiction!
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    Yes...it's like diet myspace :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Ok....so I went to bed, couldn't sleep so here I am again. Maybe after a few days the novelty will wear off and I'll be able to spend a more reasonable time on the site. In the mean time I'm learning lots!!!