NSV that made me feel sexy again

Options
Twylyght
Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
I am not anywhere near where I want to be but I was getting ready for bed last night and my husband said "damn you are really showing some curves now, your tummy is so skinny now!!" I love him and how he makes me feel so good about how hard I have been working!!

Replies

• getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Perfect line for him to say! :bigsmile: That must be encouraging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I love the feeling that comes with the hubby telling me I look great when I know I have been working hard! Congrats on the loss!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Supportive, loving spouses are worth their weight in gold. One that actually notices and compliments your hard work are diamonds. Congrats on your hard work and for choosing a great man to share your life with.
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    He is very sweet and makes me feel loved everyday no matter my shape, but is so supportive of me and all my hard work this past month!
  • Angiebug1969
    Options
    How awesome!! That's a good Man right there!!

(my hubby loves my muscle-butt, and doesn't mind telling me about how it's changed!) hahaha!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!