Hi :-)

Options
I've been using this app for a couple of months now & finally got up the courage to say hello. I'm finding it hard going as I work away from home 4 days of the week, so it's difficult sometimes to control the portion sizes, but I'm doing my best and the weight does seem to be slowly falling off.

If anyone has any suggestions of exercises that can be done in a hotel room of an evening, that would be really helpful! :-)

Replies

• betharose7
    betharose7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi Ann!
    I work away from home quite a bit and have my own obstacles so any hints and tips u think might come in handy for me would be gratefully received! Do u take a laptop or iPad away with you? If so this is a great way to fit in your exercise, take some work out DVDs with you to play on your laptop or upload some onto your iPad. Zumba is fun and the work out DVD is about 40 mins long I usually burn about 450 calories doing that one, but I burn more in a class. Sometimes when I'm away I look online for classes at nearby gyms, some of them let you pay just for a class (I work out better in a group). Another good idea is to get a heart rate monitor then you have some idea of how many calories you're burning even if it's just a half hour brisk walk. Hope some of this info helps though I'm no expert :D