Im new starting today..

Options
shanny24
shanny24 Posts: 17 Member
Hello all well im ready to make a change i have 17 lbs to loose by 3rd June 2011 as im a bridesmaid.

I exercise alot.. im a fan of zumba , body pump , body combat, so i am determined as ever.. i have a week from work so hope i can give myself a good push.!

Im willing to support others.. out there and would be grateful for support to.

thank you x

Replies

• new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP.
    This is a great site with lots of support provided by the whole community here.

4 Lbs. a week is doable just make sure you eat plenty to keep your body fueled. Best of luck to you and remember to have fun while doing this.

Looking forward to reading about your success here so make sure you keep us posted.
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    You can do it!
    just dedicate yourself.... of course looking better than the bride is frowned upon in most circles ;)
  • piggysnoot
    Options
    I started Monday and have lost 1.4 pounds already. Seems like a great tool!
  • gcsjmoore
    gcsjmoore Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I had a week from work this week too (spring break) and totally enjoyed running every morning for an hour which I can never do during regular school days. Good luck to you!! I've never been able to do more than 2 a week, but hopefully you'll be better than me :) If you need motivation just watch all that royal wedding stuff. Made me hit the trails this morning....so many pretty dresses (and WEIRD hats!)
  • tinyintentions
    Options
    Hi I also just started, and today is my second day. I have 23 pounds to lose by early/mid June as well.
    Your exercise sounds amazing! I simply run for my cardio (:
    Good luck to you!
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    sounds great!
    I lost weight a while ago, but i've been stalled for the last couple of months.
    I go to bootcamp 3 mornings a week for 60 minutes, and I run 3-5 days a week.

Hoping the nice weather will get me past this plateau so I can lose my final 15lbs.

Good luck!
  • shanny24
    Options
    Awww wow ... thank you everyone for your warm posts.. thanx

hope everyone is having a lovely day.. x shan
  • shanny24
    Options
    hello a bootcamp.. ive been looking for one did find one in my area but couldnt do the morning slots.!

i bet i would of cried each time.. but ive heard u get great results.

good luck