Glad to be here!

Options
Hello everyone! This is the first time I've joined a message board like this. My instructor at Curves recommended this website after I told her I started seeing a nutrionist b/c I'm "pre-diabetic." The nurtionist set me up on a meal plan with caloric, carb, fat and fiber parameters.

I think I'll find this site very useful to track that stuff instead of hand-writing a food journal.

What I'd like to know is if anyone has entered Curves on the exercise portion? I wasn't sure on how to enter it since it's basically half cardio and half weight-resistance. Anyone else go to Curves that could help me out????

Replies

• sschrock
    sschrock Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! This is the first time I've joined a message board like this. My instructor at Curves recommended this website after I told her I started seeing a nutrionist b/c I'm "pre-diabetic." The nurtionist set me up on a meal plan with caloric, carb, fat and fiber parameters.

I think I'll find this site very useful to track that stuff instead of hand-writing a food journal.

What I'd like to know is if anyone has entered Curves on the exercise portion? I wasn't sure on how to enter it since it's basically half cardio and half weight-resistance. Anyone else go to Curves that could help me out????
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings sschrock!

I believe the Curves workout would fall under circuit training....circuit training is in the database.

Teammate,
    Fat Dancer
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome we are glad to have you here. I am not sure about the curves workout but I know there was another post recently about curves so perhaps they will know.

Enoy everything the site has to offer.
    Eve
  • sschrock
    sschrock Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks team mate!

I'll see what else I can find out1

I appreciate your support! :happy: