Yep, here it is. Yet another greek yogurt thread.

2»

Replies

• Noosa Blueberry is the bomb !!! Small amounts but it beats the rest !!! Fage is my second favorite!!!
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I am finding I really enjoy greek yogurt too. I'm impressed with the amount of protien in them, and think that this helps keep me "full." It's like you're really eating something worthwhile. Funny how all the yogurt brands will jump on the "greek" bandwagon now!! :wink:
  • lyn267
    lyn267 Posts: 58 Member
    bump
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    For a dessert splurge I love Greek Gods.. they use full fat but everything is natural, no wacky chemicals. To me it's almost like a cheesecake texture.. yum. For my everyday yogurt I get fage. Love the texture.. sometimes I get bored with it though..

One way I really like to eat Fage is to mix in about 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (to about a cup fage), pumpkin pie spice, and truvia. It's sorta like eating pumpkin pie!! I haven't tried it with nuts but as I'm writing this I'm thinking walnuts might be amazing in it.

I'm so gonna try that! LOVE my canned pumpkin :)
  • AniMarieSt
    AniMarieSt Posts: 119 Member
    Thats funny, I just discovered Greek yogurt this week. My boyfriend and I were grocery shopping and noted some of the less-than-desirable ingredients in Yoplait. So we discovered the Greek immediately when comparing ingredients. It's obviously higher but (as you pointed out) - when compared to 99 cent Yoplait - it's worth it for the health benefits.

Oikos Caramel:
    The Oikos caramel yogurt by itself is gross. BUT if you take an apple, cut it into wedges, and dip the wedges into the caramel yogurt, it makes for an excellent desert (and less than 200 calories)! :tongue:

Browncow Strawberry:
    OMG, delicious!!! :heart:

~ Joanna
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    I love the flavor of lemon. Start with a cup of Chobani plain non-fat yogurt, add a couple squirts of Minute Maid fresh lemon juice or just squeeze a fresh lemon, sweeten to taste with your favorite sweetener (I use Splenda), stir thoroughly and enjoy.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Not to mention if you have any Greek girlfriends, maybe they can make you that yummy cucumber dressing! Yummmo!! I really wanna learn to make that!!
This discussion has been closed.