just for fun...

Options
humblemonkey
humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
Hey everyone! happy friday!!

Just thought I'd post a thread for everyone to talk on! we usually have a good thread to do this...but lately there hasnt been one!!

So...how is everyone?!:tongue:

Replies

• new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I am doing great thank you for asking.
    How about you?
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    doing good eating my mid morning snack... mmmm yummy veggie straws
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    Pretty good!! Considering it's cloudy and dreary and gross out!!
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    doing good eating my mid morning snack... mmmm yummy veggie straws

wtf is a veggie straw? LOL
  • new_me_9_67
    Options
    Veggie straws are pretty cool:
    http://naturallyhappysnacks.com/nh_straws.html
  • new_me_9_67
    Options
    sorry to hear about the nasty weather out there. It's kindda crazy here. yesterday it was windy and cold, then last nite it rained but today is sunny and clear outside...go figure
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am good...I just realized that after losing 17 pounds in just over 3 months I am only about 18 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight....and then after that I will only be 20 more pounds from my goal weight! YAY!
  • livingnow28
    livingnow28 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feeling good its Friday!! and the weather is beautiful today in Texas :)
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options

I'm not knocking your snack by any means, but when I opened the link my first thought was that they looked like dog treats! :laugh: :laugh:
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm doing fairly good.
    Getting back in the groove....again. LOL
    Seems like I'm always trying to "get back on track"
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    I'm doing fairly good.
    Getting back in the groove....again. LOL
    Seems like I'm always trying to "get back on track"

I am too...had a sinus infection last week...so I didnt work out too hard...now im getting back! did turbo fire this morning...love it!
  • humblemonkey
    Options

I'm not knocking your snack by any means, but when I opened the link my first thought was that they looked like dog treats! :laugh: :laugh:

LOL!! I have seen those before...but I think a different brand.
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    I am good...I just realized that after losing 17 pounds in just over 3 months I am only about 18 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight....and then after that I will only be 20 more pounds from my goal weight! YAY!
    [/quote
    WTG!!!! That is an awesome feeling! :o)
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    sorry to hear about the nasty weather out there. It's kindda crazy here. yesterday it was windy and cold, then last nite it rained but today is sunny and clear outside...go figure

Yea it is the opposite here!! And btw, i love your profile picture! I feel like that sometimes! hehe
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    lol those arent the ones i eat, i eat the world gourmet ones from sams club haha
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    Weather is great today in TN. Really looking forward to the weekend. I have been so busy lately, and I finally have a weekend with nothing planned. So I should be able to get in some exercise, catch up on my bible study, finish hanging pictures in my apartment, and make some jewelry. Ok, so I still have plans to be productive...I just don't have to work or go to any family functions. I love being more socialable, but it's wearing me out.