What does a "Cheat Day" mean to you?

Options
124»

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I used to take a break once a week and have a whole day of not thinking about counting calories and eating whatever I wanted. This time around however, I have one meal and still work out. Last night was my first cheat meal. I had comfort food and covered it in cheese. lol I went nearly two weeks until I felt like I just HAD to have something off plan. I feel better now and re focused. :flowerforyou:
  • AngieMMc
    AngieMMc Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately for me, all too often in the past a “cheat day” has lead me to fall off the weight loss wagon. So, for me there are no cheat days as I am afraid I would never start back up and I want this time to be different. My intentions are to allow myself a “treat meal” as soon as I hit Mini Goal #3, which is a BIG one for me that will take me into ONEderland.
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I guess that I don't do this much. Last weekend I ate all kinds of "bad" stuff, but I also excised close to a 1000 calories both days I ate "bad" it is about balance. I am usually low on calories becuase I am a picky eater and tend to eat the same things over and over which is fine with me, I don't have to think. I do count all of my calories and I like it that way. If it fits in the calories for the day I eat it. If it dosn't then I don't. It is that simple for me.
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I usually eat whatever I want or whatever I'm craving, ,like McDonald's or something and try to stay close to my calories and I still workout, therefore if I'm still over, I don't feel so bad.