2»

Replies

• humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Nope....this is more so MY style!!!!

WATCH IT!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/chestersee#p/a/u/2/3FbUOUD4alw

Oh and watch the WHOLE movie....its great!

omg that was amazing. hahahahaha "its....TUESDAY" hhaha
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    sadly i have seen the video and in the 1st pic she is sitting ontop of the seat in the car, she cant sing and shes not even old enough for the bar

Haha i so love your critical thinking...i was thinking the SAME thing....you go girl!
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    sadly i have seen the video and in the 1st pic she is sitting ontop of the seat in the car, she cant sing and shes not even old enough for the bar

Haha i so love your critical thinking...i was thinking the SAME thing....you go girl!
    haha its the truth though
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options

haha its the truth though
  • xstealth12x
    xstealth12x Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hahaha the worst part about it, is it's catchy. It found its way into my gym playlist O.o
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Hahaha the worst part about it, is it's catchy. It found its way into my gym playlist O.o

The worst part is I just bumped this post! HA HA HA HA
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options

ME TOO!!!! Its Friday Friday, tomorrow is *kitten**n Saturday and after that is die day. At least for her!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

smiley-angry020.gif Ba$tard filled ba$tard covered in ba$tard sauce! smiley-angry021.gif
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options

its so NOT catchy. IDK what everyones obsession is...her voice is so annoying.