homemade trail mix

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
Good morning!!!:drinker: I bought a few ingredients to make my own trail mix. Do you know of a good and easy website where I can log in the ingredients and will give me the calorie amount?? Spark Recipes is too complicated :grumble: Ideas, suggestions... Thanks!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!!:drinker: I bought a few ingredients to make my own trail mix. Do you know of a good and easy website where I can log in the ingredients and will give me the calorie amount?? Spark Recipes is too complicated :grumble: Ideas, suggestions... Thanks!! :flowerforyou:
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this helps but you can put each individual ingredient in the food log here (say under snacks) and then there is a button to save this meal, or something like that. You can name it yourself and so the next tiem you have it you just type in the name you gave it and it will pop back up as a total count.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Usually what I do is add up all of the ingredients and then divide by the amount of servings u get :)
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php

That's the one I use. You just list your ingredients (it can be by weight or by measure), and input the number of servings it's supposed to feed, and it'll give you a breakdown with all the standard nutritional values and percentages.
  • kewright
    kewright Posts: 18
    Options
    I make a healthy snack mix & put it in a large tupperware container & scoop out some for snacks. I use Quaker Oat Squares cereal, cheerios (or any other cereals), sesame sticks, dried fruits, mixture of different healthy nuts (walnuts, soy nuts, almonds. If I scoop out 1 c. to eat then I divide the number of ingredients to equal 1 c. & that's how I add it to my nutrition log. It doesn't have to be EXACT.