What food are you craving today?

Options
crewellademel
crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
I don't usually have cravings, but today for me it is a good ol' peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Homemade bread (nice and thick) with all natural Adam's peanut Butter and the homemade strawberry jam I made last year. If I'm going to completely indulge in this I would add a large glass of 2% Organic milk to this! My thought with this thread is that maybe I could continue to make healthier choices if I could indulge vicariously via this blog! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    Chinese food.... It's almost always Chinese food..... Haven't had it in months!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell - Mexican Pizza
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I don't usually have cravings, but today for me it is a good ol' peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Homemade bread (nice and thick) with all natural Adam's peanut Butter and the homemade strawberry jam I made last year. If I'm going to completely indulge in this I would add a large glass of 2% Organic milk to this! My thought with this thread is that maybe I could continue to make healthier choices if I could indulge vicariously via this blog! :flowerforyou:

That sounds so yum! I craved a pb&j for about a week and finally got sugar free jelly and made one! It def hit the craving on the head but yours sounds WAY more delicious!!!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    It's always peanut butter cups for me... but today I'm craving pub style fish and chips as well!! yummy!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    whoops! hit the post reply thing twice! :)
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    none ive had a bad mood binge today and feel like rubbish now