Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Dinner tonight?

So I've had a pretty bad week foodwise... between Easter and my birthday I've been off track since last Saturday. I mean I eat pretty well even if I'm not keeping track, but I ate WAY too MUCH during the last week... Anywho... I got back on it yesterday and am trying to figure out what to have for dinner tonight... I want something protein and veggie laden (but I wouldn't say no to a small amount of carbs) Any ideas?

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    my dinner tonight is spaghetti squash & meatballs with homemade marinara
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    A couple of nights ago we had steak salads that were nomilicious. Thin steak strips "sauteed" with a few Thai spices over a bed of lettuce and tomato and peppers and such... Lime juice makes a great dressing for it.

Or the night before that we had a Curry Stir Fry that was to die for! Bok choy, snow peas, bamboo slices, baby corn, etc with chicken chunks spiced with Madras Curry powder and Garam Masala.

Oh... and tonight is Chicken Parmesan.
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    baked porkchops and veggie mix. taking it easy tonight!
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    I am thinking of making a soup tonight. Always pretty filling, and less calories than a normal dinner. Could have salad on the side too. I don't know what kind I will make yet, but it will have italian turkey sausage in it.