Jillian Michaels for Wii

Options
2»

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Oh yes!!! I received an email to take part of a survey for Jillian's game. I would definitely get it. We bought the Wii system for my son (also for me :laugh: ). He only does bowling right now. I am the only one using the Wii Fit. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    On their website it just says "this holiday season". Which means, go to a game store like gamestop or some other brick and morter near you, and ask when the pre-order comes out. And buy it. Cuz without the pre-order, you'll not get one for months, I learned that the hard way. It took the wife and I 2 months to find a Wii fit, and even then we just got lucky ( a ups truck was showing up when the wife was next door to the store and she just poped in and asked). They'll let you know when they come in and hold one for you for 3 days if you buy the pre-order.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Advanced hula hoop really get's the blood flowin I'll tell ya. That and the boxing, not as fast as a real class, but pretty good none the less.
    Mista doing the hula hoop... *pictures it*:bigsmile:

LOL, the wife said I looked like a "SUPER DORK"
    Super Banks... Super Dork... I see the connection:laugh:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Advanced hula hoop really get's the blood flowin I'll tell ya. That and the boxing, not as fast as a real class, but pretty good none the less.

Ohhh hooo. I see how it is. Don't talk to me for days, breaking my heart :brokenheart: and then just a big verbal caneing. You are a cruel cruel woman! :wink:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

Ohhh hooo. I see how it is. Don't talk to me for days, breaking my heart :brokenheart: and then just a big verbal caneing. You are a cruel cruel woman! :wink:
    :love: :smooched: :tongue: :wink:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i just preordered this from Gamestop, due in stores in middle of October according to them!!!!! I have acquired a Wii and Wii fit for xmas, this is the last one I need!!!! this will be the best family present!!!