energy loss

Will some of you please take a look at my food diary and let me know what I can do to up my energy?

Replies

• heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    The recommended daily dose for carbohydrates is 250 grams per day based on a 2000 cal diet. To many cabs can upset the balance of your blood sugar levels, resulting in fluctuations in energy and mood that leave you feeling irritated and tired.It looks like you take in alot of carbs. You could try and make small changes in that area and see if that helps. Certain fruits and vegs will give you the right boost of energy with out bringing you down.Best of luck. You can aad me as a friend for support and motivation if you would like.:smile:
  • The recommended daily dose for carbohydrates is 250 grams per day based on a 2000 cal diet. To many cabs can upset the balance of your blood sugar levels, resulting in fluctuations in energy and mood that leave you feeling irritated and tired.It looks like you take in alot of carbs. You could try and make small changes in that area and see if that helps. Certain fruits and vegs will give you the right boost of energy with out bringing you down.Best of luck. You can aad me as a friend for support and motivation if you would like.:smile:

I thought I wasn't eating enough carbs given my exercise...Do you mind explaining that to me?