Nivea Cellulite + Pills???

Options
How is Nivea Cellulite gel + pills(thrice a day).
I have cellulite on my bum. Was wondering if anyone has used it.
Review on net say its good. And results show up in 4 weeks.

Replies

• neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    How is Nivea Cellulite gel + pills(thrice a day).
    I have cellulite on my bum. Was wondering if anyone has used it.
    Review on net say its good. And results show up in 4 weeks.
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have never used the pills but I have used the gel. It is a recommended (one of the few) topical temporary solution to cellulite. You have to used it daily to see results. I noticed results in about a month. But it is temporary...if i slack off for a week or two, i can tell.....
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    i have no clue but i am not one to believe in cream and pills for cellulite, have friends who tried different things and i haven't seen any results so i am really leary of stuff like that but who knows when u find out please share the results i am curious thanks:flowerforyou:
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Does anyone has some permanent solution to cellulite.
    One home remedy I have heard about is:-
    Mix filtered coffee and a lotion n rub for 60 seconds on the area. Let it stay for 10-15 minutes and wash with warm water.
    Has anyone tried this?
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I've read that massaging the area with a soft bristle brush daily, for like 10 minutes, will help reduce the appearance.

I don't know if it works though, I never remember to do it! :embarassed:
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Does anyone has some permanent solution to cellulite.
    One home remedy I have heard about is:-
    Mix filtered coffee and a lotion n rub for 60 seconds on the area. Let it stay for 10-15 minutes and wash with warm water.
    Has anyone tried this?

i have heard of celebrities doing that. its the caffiene that is supposed to help with cellulite. they say to rub coffee grounds on your areas and wrap saran wrap over it and leave it for 30 minutes or so.

massage helps temporarily becuase it increase blood flow.

the only real way to get rid of cellulite is to exercise and lose weight. UGH!!

women and men tissue fibers are different, thats why we get the cellulite and men don't