So...How do I log this????

Options
pelleld
pelleld Posts: 363 Member
Afer 18 years it was time to either rebuild our small pond or demolish it. We went with demolish. I found someone through Craigslist to take my plants and fish, along with most of my supplies. So, I spent my morning hauling 3 waterlilies (weighing about 50 pounds each) from the bottom of the pond, along with various smaller potted/heavy plants. Then there was the entertainment of catching the fish, which went something like this:

Run, Squat, Swoop and Scoop, Stand, Repeat
Every 20th time, jump up and down like a fool, thinking you've caught a fish
Every 40th time, jump up and down like a fool, run in circles, because you DID catch a fish

Repeat until all 6 little buggars are caught.

How does something like this get logged???? Never mind, I think I'm going to bed now :)

Replies

• janetv3
    janetv3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    :laugh: that's cute,,, your funny
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm not so sure on this one..definitely a HRM moment:wink::laugh: But I would say it sounds like that was very interesting to watch..
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Sounds very similar to gardening. Squating, scooping digging and running from BUGS :sick:

When you wake up :yawn: put in gardening.

:drinker:
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    hehe, sounds fun

maybe log it as heavy gardening? heavy cleaning or something?
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Well, maybe something like moving boxes up stairs.... or something like that I saw under exercises. Try just looking at all of the exercises shown here and pick something that sounds close.
  • a_freeman
    a_freeman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Sounds like thousands of calories to me
  • pelleld
    Options
    I'm not so sure on this one..definitely a HRM moment:wink::laugh: But I would say it sounds like that was very interesting to watch..

Let me go ask my husband....cuz "watch" was his contribution to the entertainment :)
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I'm tired just reading it.
  • pelleld
    Options
    Sounds like thousands of calories to me

That's what I was thinking.......if tomorrow weren't a scale day there might be a Dairy Queen moment in my future!
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Perhaps it would be easier for us to help you estimate this if you took a video and uploaded it for us :D lol.
  • pelleld
    Options
    Perhaps it would be easier for us to help you estimate this if you took a video and uploaded it for us :D lol.

Cute! Hubby did take pics, but no way you're seeing those! :noway:
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I might log it as gardening too. I was amazed at how many calories I burned last night pulling weeds for an hour! I might actually start enjoying it/doing it more often since I get to log my cals burned! lol
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Log it as cleaning :)
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Pelleld that was entertaining. Did you charge admission LOL
  • hofmabb
    hofmabb Posts: 9
    Options

Cute! Hubby did take pics, but no way you're seeing those! :noway:
    [/I bet I might get to see those pics. lol...]