3pm sweet tooth oh how I hate thee...

Options
2»

Replies

• deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks! Ya'll gave me lots of good tips. I am surprised though by how many afternoon coffee drinkers there are.
  • mpfand
    mpfand Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just polished off a frozen Yoplait simply yogurt go-gurt and a cup of grapes. Yum! I also like to snack on Laughing Cow cheese with carrots, apples, almonds, (the ones with chocolate are soo good!) and those orange sherbert bars with vanilla ice cream in the middle. 90 calories and will cure a sweet tooth!
  • amandarae123
    Options
    popsicles!!! I love them, not a lot of nutritional value, but also not a lot of calories even when you "splurge" for an 80 calorie Dreyers Fruit bar yummmmmmmm
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Vitamuffins are my favorite and now they have the lower sugar ones. I love all the chocolate ones so far!
  • mejustmichael
    mejustmichael Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    So its 3:30 am and i was hungry... so i grabbed the jar of peanut butter and a bottle of water. Now... There was only a bit left. So the fat kid in me was all... CHOCOLATE SYRUP!!! best decision of my life. The last bit of crunchy peanut butter with a bit of chocolate syrup... it was amazing.