New...2 Week Old lol

Options
I had been hesitant to introduce myself but after 2 weeks plus finally decided "Whatta Hey!" lol

I do most of my work out & healthy eating alone, sometimes flat out just don't feel like it and then try to fool myself into thinking it's okay, no one saw me eating that spoonful of nutella!!! Like that will make the extra 100 cals melt away miraculously...:blushing: Obviously, not working for me! :grumble: Figured if the numbers are in my face may be easier... plus a whole community is watching :wink:

It will definitely be harder to lie to myself with MFP :laugh:

Keep your head up & Thank you to MFP for providing such a great tool! :flowerforyou:

No$urRender!

Replies

• redmessenger
    redmessenger Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am new too. Whatever you need for support, I will be more than happy to help. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    welcome!

That's pretty much what I needed... I needed to DOCUMENT those "Secret" bites of food when no one was looking. even on bad days when I've eaten JUNK I've still be documenting. hopefully I'll get somewhere soon..! :)
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I hope you find the support, friends, and honest ability to look at the truth of the day you are looking for.
    ~Namaste
  • ChattyNoSurrender
    ChattyNoSurrender Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you All :)