Comment Update BS!!!

Options
MistyMtnMan
MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
Does anyone else HATE the fact that the only updates you get is if someone posts a comment on your profile OR in a comment you made on you your profile. That leaves everything else up in the air! I sometimes ask people questions and forget because unless they reply on your profile, you have no clue. I really wish they would fix it so you would get a notification anytime someone replies to ANYTHING you've written in.

Catch what I'm throwin here people?

Replies

• Angeladobush
    Angeladobush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I agree completely!
  • teasha43
    teasha43 Posts: 101
    Options
    I am with you there!! It really annoys me too. I hope they will integrate that into MFP...it wld be nice since we are all on diff schedules and time zones...
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    AGREED HERE!
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    agreed

I'm sure if I respond to a thread, and maybe someone asks me a question that I dont see, and I dont reply too, I'll be thougt really rude!
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yep Yep
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Yes, I agree!
  • heathercgreen
    Options
    completely agree!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    yep
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Agreed! But at the same time...if I respond on someone's "so and so has lost 1 lb" or "so and so burned a billion cals doing whatever" and there are a million people commenting after me...I don't want to see that. Wish there was a way to pick and choose.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!! Cause you have to go back and keep checking. DUMB
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Be nice to have a checklist like on Facebook, where you can check which notifications you receive. Or at the very least, when you click on the community button, you get a notification that you've been quoted in someone else's post.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY agree!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Does anyone else HATE the fact that the only updates you get is if someone posts a comment on your profile OR in a comment you made on you your profile. That leaves everything else up in the air! I sometimes ask people questions and forget because unless they reply on your profile, you have no clue. I really wish they would fix it so you would get a notification anytime someone replies to ANYTHING you've written in.

Catch what I'm throwin here people?

Haha i have the same thing...with some people i say something on their board and they reply on mine like back and forth but..that is annoying!
  • ababygrace
    ababygrace Posts: 123
    Options
    Sure do. Very Annoying!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Mmm..sure never thought about it
    Get on it Mike/moderators!!

:):flowerforyou: