Is there anyone pregnant and due in December??

Options
auttyfrmca
auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
Hi there!
I haven't told many people I'm expecting but feel like I can kind of share on here since I don't really know anyone. Anyone interested in joining a group for healthy support while getting through these next 8 months GAINING weight? I've focused for so long to lose and stay healthy. I still want to stay healthy!
Aut

Replies

• MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    We have a pregnancy group right now you should come join! They are awesome for support and any questions. Just search Pregnancy 2011 - April. I don't know the exact address right off my head.. sorry :wink:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I should be due at the end of December or beginning of January. I'm just a coupe of weeks along and am definitely not sharing with anyone in "real life" yet, although I want to!

I've been trying to meet my calorie goal everyday but it's hard, especially on days I work out because I'm just not hungry. So I've decided to listen to my body and eat only when I'm hungry. I have good eating habits and luckily I'm not craving sugar so I know food won't be an issue for me. I'm just hoping I can get to the gym more than 2 days a week. Also, I'm expecting to lose weight for the first 15-20 weeks since that's what happened with my first two. And, I still have plenty to lose, so being a little restricted with my eating won't hurt anything, especially this early on. I know I'm eating a lot more than I did when I had 6 months of morning sickness with my daughter!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I