Biggest Loser Challenge

Options
I am starting a Biggest Loser challenge for May 1st till June 1st. So far I have 12 people from the last challenge.

This challenge will be a little different. I am forming teams of 2 and all teams will be colors. To limit favorites, you just need to sign up and I will choose team colors.

If you would like to join with a friend and that be your team, please email me and let me know. Otherwise, if you have no preference, I will draw random names out of a hat and that will be your teammate.

There will be no eliminations, but there will be daily questions about fitness and exercise. The team that answers the most questions right for the week will get a .5 lbs. of their weekly weigh in. It doesn’t seem like a lot, but come on! It’s better than nothing. Also there will be a prize for the final Biggest Loser at the end of the month. In order to ensure all honestly, May 1st I will need a pic of the scale to show your starting weight. I will not need another picture until the final weigh in on June 1st. You can do this challenge without competing for the prize, but I figure it will make you work harder and keep you on track. Also there will be daily challenges. You do not have to do them, but it’s very simple things like drinking water and getting a workout
So if you would like to join please email me. After May 1st at 12 am central time, all emails will be ignored, so please get your request in. If you miss the joining, add me as a friend. I am VERY sure there will be another challenge for June 1st to July 1st.

Replies

• mak112388
    mak112388 Posts: 50
    Options
    i would love to join :smile:
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    This is a really cool idea. I'm interested, but am so close to my goal weight I'd hate to hold a partner back by not losing enough weight or whatever. What do you think?
  • cassiejoyy
    Options
    I wanna join!
    I will see if my friend wants to be my teammate (:
  • EricaSno28
    Options
    i wanna join!
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    Id Love To Joinn! all i have to do is lose weight and weigh muhself on may 1st but take a picture of the scale and send it to you? Shoot lets do it! i need this motivation hoping i dont let someone down is def motivation!
  • kpadilla411
    Options
    Wow!!!!!
    This seems like a very good idea!!!!
    I'd love too and it seems really organized.
    I am totally in.
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge! I think this is awesome and i love watching the biggest loser! I am excited to begin and start hitting some of my goals!!
  • trappedinfat
    trappedinfat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I want to be in on this!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Im in! What do we get if we win? lol j/k:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
  • ElliMC
    ElliMC Posts: 53
    Options
    i'm in - sounds like fun! :happy:
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I had sent you a private message, so just in case you accidentally forget about me...I'M IN!!! I can't wait :)
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am in too!
    Great motivator, thanks for organizing it!
  • shouts12
    shouts12 Posts: 87
    Options
    In again... don't know if I'm counted among the 12!
  • maccabeth
    maccabeth Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    PM sent. :smile:
  • Taylora94
    Taylora94 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im in!! I did not know how to get the picture of the scale on so I just put it as my profile picture. Is that ok?
  • Mmmie
    Mmmie Posts: 31
    Options
    Sure I thinks that great I am in
    what a great idea
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in!!!!
  • ElliMC
    ElliMC Posts: 53
    Options
    Im in!! I did not know how to get the picture of the scale on so I just put it as my profile picture. Is that ok?

Bump! :wink:
  • Jess3kids
    Jess3kids Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I sent you a PM yesterday - I would also like to join in.
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    My scale photo is in my photos! I am excited to do this challenge, couldnt think of a better way to start my weight lose journey.