getting married

Options
my wedding isn't for another year and a half and i want to look my best. i know that he loves me just the way i am but i don't. normally i walk around saying that i'm sexy and whatnot but this, the most important day of my life i have to be perfect and for me perfect is a size 16. i don't want to look back at the photos from that day and not think 'omg, i'm fat' or 'my face is fat.'

it's not just for the wedding it's for our future children. i don't want to be a lazy mother, i want to be the fun active mom who does everything with her kids.
it's for my health. there's a history of heart problems in my family.

could you please direct me to a website with healthy, yet yummy recipes and give me some tips?

Replies

• stinastudios
    stinastudios Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Check out http://www.skinnytaste.com , she has amazing healthy recipes, and always posts nutritional information and ww points for all her dishes. I've tried many recipes and have never been disappointed!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    www.eatingwell.com has fantastic meal plans, and countless recipe collections. Think "20 minute dinners", "30 minute lunches", "high fibre breakfasts". Great website, I use it on a regular basis!