My friend is my encouragement

familygirl37167
familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone I am new on here just wanted to say hello to everyone. My friend is also on here and the reason why I signed up. She said it is great. I live in Smyrna Tn. So hope everyone keeps me on track especially my friend. Big Old Thanks APRIL !!!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• familygirl37167
    Hey everyone I am new on here just wanted to say hello to everyone. My friend is also on here and the reason why I signed up. She said it is great. I live in Smyrna Tn. So hope everyone keeps me on track especially my friend. Big Old Thanks APRIL !!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome to the Forum, :flowerforyou:
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member

Awww, you's so sweet!!! I love ya!!!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    WELCOME! You've got a lot more friends now! We MFP folks like to encourage each other, so feel free to ask questions. Some of us might have the same problems and some of us might have answers.

Wishing you SUCCESS!
    BTW, I've been on since 7/1/08 and already lost 13 pounds! I LOVE it!
    mknipp
  • familygirl37167
    Thanks everyone ya'll are gonna be a great help. Thanks again
This discussion has been closed.