Getting stuck.

Options
I've lost about 16 pounds in just under 2 months. I am finding that I've been stuck at my current weight for over a week. I am exercising, and sometimes I question if I'm exercising too much. I drink enough water, I stay in my calorie goals, TOM is not involved. I need some suggestions to get the ball rollin again!!!!!!

Replies

• crazymama2two
    Options
    oh hell...ive been here 3 months and am stuck the past week too --- just KEEP WITH IT!!! there's nothing else we can do but give up and i KNOW that is not an option for either one of us....

seriously, keep keepin on this week, weigh in again and i guarantee (hope hope) we will have lost something next week??

make sense at all?
  • erin6026
    erin6026 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I started at 138 but when I closed in on the 130 mark I got stuck for FOUR weeks. Then my body was like "ok, ready to go again" and the weight's been falling off steadily since.

Hang in there and be patient. Remember it's not a race! I just tell myself to KEEP.GOING. That's it.

You'll get there!
  • r99samigrl
    Options
    I've been stuck weight wise for a couple weeks myself, but I have also been measuring inches and have lost an inch off my hips and waist without losing a single ounce. So maybe you are replacing fat with heavier muscle, thus losing inches without the scale reflecting it! Good luck to you and keep it up, it will pay off in the end :)