Friends List ...

Options
mamabear0222
mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
So Im new here, but when I signed up I was looking for like minded people to motivate me and support me on my journey.
Some of the "friends" who I admit I dont know at all, looking at their food diaries I realize are not on the same page as I am.
Would you remove them?

Replies

• Rosaleeh81
    Options
    Delete them. If u don't know them in real life, what's it matter? What do u mean on the same page exactly?
  • Kellyr107
    Kellyr107 Posts: 43
    Options
    I think it depends....they may need a support system of some type too. Tough call.
  • sam363
    sam363 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    my question would be why are you not on the same page? Is it because you are not eating the same calorie amount? Or is there another reason? The goal is to encourage one another. Is it really about being exactly alike in your food log? Are there other ways that you can inspire and be inspired by them?
  • roxanne90
    roxanne90 Posts: 95
    Options
    I would support and get support back. We are all here to lose the weight. We don't all lose it the same way, but its the same goal. :smile:
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    well for me this journey is a lifestyle change ... meaning my daily menu will not be filled with crap
    some people's journals are mcdonalds breakfast, subway lunch, nothing for dinner because they went over their calorie count.
    or skipping meals because they ate poorly and not just one day ...
    im not an expert by any means but to me if you want to change, wouldnt you start with your diet?
  • north35
    north35 Posts: 70
    Options
    Yes I totally see your point. I would remove them. It's not about not supporting them (you can do that here on the boards) but surrounding yourself with people that are on the same page as you. Nothing wrong with that at all.
    Cheers,
    North