Fitness DVDs

simplepuremaddness
simplepuremaddness Posts: 33 Member
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
Whats your favourite. I thought id share mine cos its FANTASTIC :D:D:D Martine Dancebody. Its perfect for people like me who isnt that physically fit but leaves you feeling satisfied without feeling like you cant finish the whole thing :D

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    I didn't start doing DVDs until I was fit enough to do so, but I'm in my last week of Insanity... I love the pain because I love the challenge of being able to go beyond my limits each time I do a routine.
  • simplepuremaddness
    hahahahaha LOL at ur picture in ur sig XD
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    My current fave is the Zumba fitness DVDS - in particular Cardio Party. It almost gives you a heart attack but hell it's good fun, I love that. I try to do it every day and one day I will find it as easy as the cardboard cut outs of smiley beach babes in the dvd!!
  • simplepuremaddness
    i wanna try the zumba :) although i have to be careful how much i bounce around cos the people who live below me will get annoyed :)
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    i wanna try the zumba :) although i have to be careful how much i bounce around cos the people who live below me will get annoyed :)
    You do it how ever it's right for you and your surroundings. You dont need to be jumping and bouncing if you dont want to or cant.
This discussion has been closed.