90 day challenge- super excited

Options
My husband and I were getting so frustrated counting calories because we never felt full and would always go over our daily goal. Well last week we went to have our children photographed by this lady we have taken them to since they were babies, and when we got there we realized that she had lost a lot of weight since the last time we had seen her. We asked her what her secret was and she turned us onto these meal replacement shakes. I know what your thinking Slim Fast all over again. Another fad diet doomed to fail, but it has really been working for us!! The shakes keep us feeling full all day long. We have a shake for breakfast and lunch and then a healthy snack between meals, then we have dinner as we normally would. I have to tell you I have a lot more energy and feel wonderful. I mix my shake the a 1 tsp of peanut butter, 2 scoops shake mix, and 1 cup lactose free fat free milk and it is so yummy. It doesn't seem like you are drinking a health shake at all. Its really good. Anyway I amjust super excited to see what the next 90 days holds for us. The company that sells the shakes gives away free cruises and other prizes to the people who benefit from their product the most (not just the people that lose the most wegiht). Can't wait to see if my husband and I are going to win something, but if not we have our health and happiness back!!

Replies