Hi.. I am new MFP!

Options
mseab71
mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
Hi Everyone! I am kinda new to MFP...I say that because today is day 20 being a part and so far it has been wonderful! There is so much encouragement out there and that is so important! Now, I have a few quick questions... How do I put my "ticker" at the bottom of my post like many I read have...Also, many have their goals listed, as far at weight loss goals, and I was wondering if I just put that in my signature or is there something I am missing... There is so much great stuff on here and I do not want to miss any of it :happy:

Looking to gain some more friends on here, so request if you want to be my friend :smile:

Well, I wish you all the best of luck in your weight loss endeavors! Happy Saturday!

Replies

• Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi Happy Saturday to you too and welcome. Invite request has been sent.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    To get the ticker that we have, click on the "tools" tab at the top of your screen. Then click on "tickers" which is slightly down and to the left of "tools"

Once you've created your ticker, copy the BBcode for it, and paste it in your signature. The link for "signature" should be right under the banner add at the top middle of your page.
  • mseab71
    mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the friend request Angel... Thank you for the info about the ticker I am fixing to go and try to add it on!

So excited about the journey I am starting!!!