Hi....newbie here....

punka274
punka274 Posts: 895
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello!

My name is Amelia,i am a stay at home mom of two! I live in Georgia and ive been married for 8yrs! Im here because i have been on a weighloss plateau for over a year now and i figure this site will help me be accountable . Ive tried alot of other websites similar to this one but found this one to be the easiest to navigate through,post in, and the food data base is awesome so far!

If i did the ticker thing right(lol) you will see that im no stranger to weightloss(if it doesn't show ive lost over 90lbs). It took me a little over two years to loose the weight with eating healthy and exercise. So as i said before,ive now been plateauing FOR-EV-ER:mad: and i hope this site will help!

ok,thanks for listening and i will see ya around!!

Replies

• punka274
    Hello!

My name is Amelia,i am a stay at home mom of two! I live in Georgia and ive been married for 8yrs! Im here because i have been on a weighloss plateau for over a year now and i figure this site will help me be accountable . Ive tried alot of other websites similar to this one but found this one to be the easiest to navigate through,post in, and the food data base is awesome so far!

If i did the ticker thing right(lol) you will see that im no stranger to weightloss(if it doesn't show ive lost over 90lbs). It took me a little over two years to loose the weight with eating healthy and exercise. So as i said before,ive now been plateauing FOR-EV-ER:mad: and i hope this site will help!

ok,thanks for listening and i will see ya around!!
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Welcome. I hope this helps you break your plateau!!! I know it has really helped me. And there are many people in here who are true motivation!!!
  • punka274
    thanks for the welcome....today was my first journaling day and so far so good! I do have a question...when do you normaly food journal? Ive been doing it through out the day and i feel like ive been on the computer all day:ohwell:
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    I try to journal after each meal for breakfast and lunch, then plan my dinner and exercise ahead of time. So about three times a day?

But the message boards are worth spending all day on the computer!!!
  • punka274
    Thanks! I guess i really haven't been 'journaling' my food all day...LOL...ive been playing around here too:wink: im still discovering the website,its very nice! Im so glad i found it!:smile:

ok,my kids are starting agian...have a great day!

Oh,and i forgot to congratulated you on your weightloss....thats great! High fives to ya!:smile:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    :flowerforyou: Wow! You've done a great job already, kudos to you! :bigsmile: This site is wonderful, I hope you enjoy it! Welcome, welcome :flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    Thanks for the welcome...love the little flower girl! Yes,im very much enjoying this site! Its kinda become an addiction of mine:happy:
  • helo i'm new could use some help.86839.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.