TrueBlood = 56 days!

Options
13»

Replies

• TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I love this show! The books are awesome too! My hubby was talking about cutting out some of our cable channels to save money and I told him as long as we keep HBO you can take out whatever else you want!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    This is why I can't cancel HBO yet!!! >.<
  • MyFriendLinn
    MyFriendLinn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!! I'm here......in..........yeah!!!!!!!!!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    :love: Eric
    :blushing:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    HBO has the best shows. Just sayin.

Also loved Boardwalk Empire and now really into Game of Thrones. I love Sundays !!!

But TB is my absolute favorite!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Book = freaking awesome
    Show = freaking awesome

I'm sooo excited for the new season! Also excited to finish book 8 tonight!!! :D:D:D
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Did I hear someone mention Eric Northman? *mops the drool off her keyboard*

Game of Thrones and now True Blood starting up soon. No other TV shows shall exist in this house.
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hoping this season follows the fourth book - then we'll get LOTS of Eric - lots of sexy Eric. Mmmmmmmmmmmm good!
  • VegGrrl
    Options
    Did I hear someone mention Eric Northman? *mops the drool off her keyboard*

Game of Thrones and now True Blood starting up soon. No other TV shows shall exist in this house.

Game of Thrones - YES!!!!! I'm loving that show!!!
  • VegGrrl
    Options
    PS - Alexander Skarsgaard is on the cover of the new GQ! ::swoons:: The minute the mailman delivered it and I caught a glimpse - the plastic wrapper was off and I was drooling on hubby's mag. He thinks I'm nuts, I am sure!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    untitled-1.jpg
  • melt57
    melt57 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Book 4 is the greatest, so looking forward to seeing lost puppy Eric on True Blood! Anyone read the new book? I was disappointed a bit on how all the Eric scenes involve him being pissy. :(
  • MyFriendLinn
    Options
    Loved Moonlight...........thought it was fantastic.......don't know why it got cancelled
  • MyFriendLinn
    Options
    That is a great pxi, LOL!!!
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I tried to watch True Blood because I loved the books so much but I didn't really enjoy the show because it differs quite a bit from the books. I kept compairing the two. Don't get me wrong I love looking at Eric. Maybe I'll wait a little while until I have forgotten what I read and watch them. :)
  • MyFriendLinn
    Options
    Hey Gamers............I'm into Game of Thones too.......also reading the books. Love it!