Hungry

Options
I am so hungry today. I guess its the weather and the time of the month. Its been raining off and on all day today cuz of the storm Fay. I just want to eat everything I can get my hands on but I have remand in control so far. :grumble:

Replies

• casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am so hungry today. I guess its the weather and the time of the month. Its been raining off and on all day today cuz of the storm Fay. I just want to eat everything I can get my hands on but I have remand in control so far. :grumble:
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Casey!!! This is meant in the best way possible, but if that is your picture, then EAT A BACON CHEESEBURGER girl!!!!!

You look great!

And add fries with that burger.
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am with firegirlred. Good Lookin' just EAT.... Don't binge, just eat. I am sure you will be fine. :tongue:
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :huh: Geez looking at your picture and I don't think you need worry about what you eat today! You look great and keep up the good work!:huh:
  • casey34472
    Options
    I going to post a picture of what I use to look like. I guess I'm so worried about getting back to that size.
  • firegirlred
    Options
    I hope I haven't minimized your concerns. I was hoping to emphasize just how good you look.
  • casey34472
    Options
    Thanks! I would love to have a burger and fries right now but my husband is going to be late coming home .:grumble:

I'm so scared I will lose control and be back where I was! I was 146 pond and I'm 4'11 also used to be a size 11 or 13 depending on the brand. I don't want that to happen.
  • firegirlred
    Options
    That's amazing you've done so well. You really are motivation for others. How long have you maintained your weight?